Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introduction

Welcome! From here you'll have the chance to follow along as I work my way through the CISSP body of knowledge. But first, who am I?

Me and the boys at Disney World

A senior at The University of Georgia, I am studying for my B.A. in Management in Information Systems. This past summer I interned at KPMG and will be joining their Information Protection and Business Resilience service network in 2014. Activities that I enjoy in my free time include reading (mostly sci-fi and fantasy), camping, video games, and movies. Currently, I'm gearing up for the four-day bonanza that is Dragon Con!

Throughout this semester, I'll be working through the CISSP body of knowledge with the help of a study book (more on that later). I'll post here about the things I learn, and anything else I find that's topical. By the end, I'll hopefully have a better idea about security and be ready to work in the field full-time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment